Wednesday, June 08, 2005

So what is this Blog?

It's the doodling on the side of the notebook during class (minus the rock band logos). With my 9-5 as that boring middle school science class, and my computer as the spiral notebook with the cheesy looking sports car on it.

Reasons I do it
a) I use a computer all day at work (and some nights).
b) I have free time in small moments. A minute here, five minutes there.
c) For some reason this is still fun for me.
d) It's a way to keep up my Photoshop/Illustration chops up when not doing full time design.
e) It would take me forever to do a written blog (like playing scrabble with just four letter words), plus I'd erase most of it after a second read anyway.

FAQ's
-None of these images took longer than 10 minutes.
-Most images take around 1-2 minutes.
-Almost all the photos where taken by me (or my wife).
-These are not finished pieces, most are just rough sketches.
-Most of the images are made at low resolution and not just ress'd down for the blog.
-I have been doodling in Photoshop for the last 15 years. So this isn't just beginners excitement.
-These images are filter heavy so that my real designs aren't. (If you get my drift)
-I do this for fun, and not as a portfolio. (At least not Now)

Thanks for Looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
credit card offer